DFRPG Asheboro Campaign
The Were Pack of Raleigh is a conglomeration of many different types of shapeshifters ruled over by the pack alpha. They have a strict code of law that every member of the pack adheres to. Most weres in the city are members, but there are a few lone wolves. Were forms of the pack range from the standard werewolves and werebears to the more exotic weremonkeys, werebadgers, and werehyenas. Weres make their home in the Umstead Park, near the airport. They often frequent other state parks, kept in check by the game warden Cylus Black. Allan Montgomery is the current Alpha and Cherie Montgomery, his mate, is the current Beta. Both of them are werelions. The pack also has officers and a lawyer as enforcers to keep order.
1. The Alpha’s word is to be followed immediately, fully, and to the best of the subordinate’s ability as though it were law.
2. Anyone wishing to challenge the current Alpha for his or her status may do so by issuing a direct challenge by voice to the above party. Any threats issued via writing, hearsay, or other means than a direct conversation are viewed as weak and are met with disdain. All challenges must be made by the lower ranking member. A higher ranking member of the pack cannot challenge a lower ranking member for status.
3. All new weres coming into Wake County must make themselves known to the pack officers or Alphas within 2 days of entering the county. They must either state their intent to join the pack, give an outstanding reason why they do not wish to join the pack and stay in the county, or state how long they wish to visit. In the case of the latter 2 statements of intent, the pack has the right to deny entry or adjust the length of time visiting weres stay within Wake County. If the visiting weres do not adhere to the adjudicated time frame, the pack has the right to hunt down the offender(s) and deal with them as the Alpha sees fit.
4. Any marriages, members leaving the pack, or likewise significant happenings in the pack must be brought before and discussed with the pack Alphas. The Alphas will give their permission or deny the occurance within 1 week of notification.
5. Every Wednesday, the pack Alpha holds a hearing for any weres to bring any issues that require adjudication such as altercations, assault, battery, death, theft, or any disagreements that occur and cannot be settled. The pack adheres to local mortal laws, but brings their problems to the Alpha during the hearing on Wednesdays or to him/her directly if the issue is urgent.
6. A pack member may not kill another pack member without the express permission of the Alpha.